A paramount and essential accessory to the life of every working man or woman is the correct type of working boot or shoe, especially in a profession where there are many work hazards such as in an industrial environment as well as where you are required to be on your feet all day.
Comparison Table of Top Waterproof Work Boots
|1||Timberland PRO Men's Endurance - Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots||Timberland PRO||97|
|2||Chippewa Men's Rugged - Handcrafted Waterproof Boots||Chippewa||95|
|3||Timberland PRO Men's Titan - Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots||Timberland PRO||97|
|4||Thorogood Men's 814-4200 American Heritage - 6-Inch Moc Toe Waterproof Work Boots||Thorogood||93|
|5||Caterpillar Men's Diagnostic - 6-Inch Safety Steel-Toe Waterproof Work Boots||Caterpillar||93|
|6||Timberland PRO Men's Direct Attach - Six-Inch Soft-Toe Work Boots||Timberland PRO||94|
|7||Wolverine Men's Darco - 6 Inch Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot||Wolverine||92|
The importance of Waterproof Work Shoes
When you work in an environment where you come into contact with water and other liquids quite often, it is advisable to opt for a waterproof work boot. A waterproof work boot will keep your feet dry and protected from any water and liquids seeping in. In cold weather conditions wetness can cause frostbite, and under normal conditions, it can cause infection and foot odor.
Waterproof Boots will improve Work Performance
Work boots are the most reliable tool in the arsenal of a worker who follows a rigorous routine of long hours in their work day every day. In the case of water entering your inner work boot, and staying in this condition for long hours may develop a fungus that may be very hard to get rid off for months with vigorous treatment.
Comfortable Work Shoes for Men
Lightweight and cheap work boots are a preference for any man who puts in sheer hard work in his everyday routine. In a construction or Engineering Environment, safety work boots form part of the prescribed legally required personal protective equipment.
An appropriate work boot will enable a person to perform better in a working environment and also prevent injuries and foot ailments.
Work Boots for specific Work Environments
In heavy duty and more dangerous working environments features such as a steel toe, double layer fabric, rubber sole, waterproofing and electrical resistance make work boots the front line soldiers of the safety army.
Work shoes may come in various designs and ranges, and some may be for light working environments while others may be for heavy working environments.
Benefits of Waterproof Work Boots
In most construction work and engineering work waterproof boots are a requirement.
Hazardous liquids that seep into your shoes could cause severe injuries, water that seeps through could cause wetness and discomfort that may also lead to infection of the foot.
People who live or work in cold areas have to protect their feet from coming into contact with moistures to avoid frostbite. Most of these people make use of waterproof boots or use wax as a material to insulate their footwear to make it waterproof, which is a cheaper method.
Features of a Waterproof Work Boot
- Durable and well constructed to last in harsh environments.
- Leather uppers with a waterproof membrane and a moisture wicking breathable inner lining to keep your feet dry on the inside and protected from liquids on the outside.
- Some waterproof boots particularly winter boots are insulated providing warmth in cold and wet weather conditions.
- Comfort features such as a cushioned insole and EVA or comfortable midsole for shock absorbency.
- Safety features such as electrical hazard protection or a Steel toe and steel plate in the sole.
- A durable, slip and oil resistant outsole.
Top Waterproof Work Boots (Soft & Steel Toe) Reviews
The following list features some of the best and most comfortable waterproof work boots, pay attention that some boots are steel toe while others are soft toe, so pick the right one for you:
The Timberland PRO Men’s Endurance PRO is like the heavy infantry when it comes to defining its toughness during work. This boot is a creation of excellence and offers all the required features that a heavy-duty worker may need.
- One hundred percent water resistant and water proof.
- Good conduction abilities to protect you against electrical hazards.
- Steel toe for protection against falling objects.
- Double rubber toe for added protection.
- Marvelous durability and stability throughout the design.
- Abrasion resistant for a longer lasting shoe.
- Puncture resistant to protect the soles of your feet against sharp and protruding objects.
These shoes are made from genuine leather and are available in a chocolate color. The leather is a very soft and comfortable material. Shaft measures 6” while the boot measures 11” around. It has a D lacing style and a removable cushion.
- Ideal for work outdoors, these shoes are durable and will last very long.
- Made from a durable and long lasting leather.
- The soles of the boots can be easily replaced should they become worn out.
- They are designed to allow for insoles to be used for extra comfort and cushioning.
- A boot designed for longs hours of work that will last.
Timberland’s PRO men’s footwear is ideal for work in moist conditions. They are a necessity for any hardworking construction worker and will keep your feet comfortable for those long hours of strenuous work.
- They are waterproof and keep the feet safe from all unwanted liquids.
- The fitted steel toe ensures extra protection when working with heavy loads.
- The mesh microbial lining reduces moisture and keeps the feet germ and odor free.
- Cement construction reduces the break-in time for the boots, so they are easier to wear.
- An easy to wear, comfortable boot that will keep your feet dry and safe.
Men’s leather design boot offering the utmost comfort during a work day. The Goodyear Storm welt construction and Vibram outsole are a great addition to improving the durability of the boots.
- Opts as an extremely comfortable work boot.
- A very high-quality boot for a very affordable price.
- The dual density and shock absorption layer make these boots ideally resistant to accidental shocks to the foot.
- Will provide optimal durability, stability and comfort for extended hours of work.
Caterpillar’s men’s Diagnostic work boots are ideal for almost all work environments particularly in cold and wet conditions, as these boots are insulated and completely waterproof.
- Durable and comfortable leather uppers that are waterproof to keep your feet dry and protected.
- Insulated with 200grams of Thinsulate insulation for warmth in cold weather conditions.
- A removable foam EVA inserts with gel technology for optimum comfort and shock absorption.
- A protective steel toe for hazardous work environments.
- The durable rubber outsole is slip resistant and will provide excellent grip and traction.
The Timberland PRO Men’s soft toe boots are designed for maximum comfort and durability as well as providing stability and protection.
- The rubber soles and upper leather material are both water resistant.
- There is a 200-gram insulation sheath for warmth.
- Rubber sole that offers good grip on almost all surfaces.
- Electrical hazard protection provided by the rubber soles.
- The inner material used in the boots are designed to reduce moisture and keep your feet dry and odor free during long working hours.
- Improved durability and provides stability and support.
The Wolverine Darco Boots are ideal for light work. They have been designed suit any profession whether it is construction or the office because of their stylish appearance without scaling down on their durability and functionality.
- Comfortable for long hours of work.
- Lightweight material makes them ideal for working boots.
- Shock absorbing molds on the outsoles.
- A good looking boot for any work occasion.
- Waterproof, durable and long lasting boot.
- The comfortable and light design will help to relieve stress on the feet and lower limbs.
As you can see from our selection, we have chosen some of the best available waterproof work boots from top brand names to provide you with a tough and comfortable work boot that will keep your feet dry and protected from wet conditions and environments.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table of Top Waterproof Work Boots
- The importance of Waterproof Work Shoes
- Features of a Waterproof Work Boot
- Top Waterproof Work Boots (Soft & Steel Toe) Reviews
- Timberland PRO Men's Endurance Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots
- Chippewa Men's Rugged Handcrafted Waterproof Boots
- Timberland PRO Men's Titan Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots
- Thorogood Men's 814-4200 American Heritage 6-Inch Moc Toe Waterproof Work Boots
- Caterpillar Men's Diagnostic 6-Inch Safety Steel-Toe Waterproof Work Boots
- Timberland PRO Men's Direct Attach Six-Inch Soft-Toe Work Boots
- Wolverine Men's Darco 6 Inch Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot