Before we get into our selection of the best work boots for flat feet, let me explain first how flat feet is formed; Flat feet are a result of a fallen arch in the foot. You will notice when looking at a foot especially from the inside that there is an upward curve in the middle. This upward curve is made up of tendons which are unyielding elastic muscles attaching to your heel bones, which then, in turn, makes up what we call the Arch of your foot.
Summary Table of the Best Work Boots for Flat Feet
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Best Steel Toe Work Boots for Flat Feet||Irish Setter||97|
|2||Tactical Boots for Low Arches / Flat Feet||Under Armour||94|
|3||Wide Flat Feet Work Boots||Georgia||93|
|4||Lightweight Work Boots for Flat Feet||Florsheim||93|
|5||Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Flat Feet||Goodyear||95|
What Exactly Causes a Flat Foot
The tendons making up the arch of the foot are elastic, so they stretch to help the feet develop, sometimes they pull together in uniformity with an extra force which causes the foot to flatten or the arch to fall. This mainly happens when a person gains excess weight and during pregnancy when the tendons are more relaxed.
Other causes for flat feet are:
- Abnormalities from birth
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Stretched or torn tendons
- Broken or dislocated bones
How do you know that you have Flat Feet
The easiest way to determine whether you have flat feet is too wet your feet and lightly press them on a concrete floor or a brown cardboard. If you can see and image of your entire foot, then you have flat feet, if only your toes, ball of foot and heel is visible then you do not have flat feet.
The Right Work Boots for Flat Feet
It is crucial to make sure that you have the correct shoes for flat feet especially work shoes or boots as these are the shoes that you will be functioning in the most. There is a huge variety of different brands and styles of work boots available that have specially designed features and functionalities for flat feet as well as for their specific work purpose.
Features of a Work Boot for Flat Feet
- Comfortable and tough uppers usually made from leather.
- Seam sealed or Goodyear Welt construction
- Protective features such as a steel toe, metal plate in the sole and waterproofing.
- Insulation for wworking in cold weather conditions.
- Comfort features such as a cushioned and supportie insole and a supportive midsole.
- A durable, slip and oil resistant outsole.
Top Work Boots for Flat Feet Reviews
Below is a list of the best Work Boots that are most suitable for Flat feet.
Best Steel Toe Work Boots for Flat Feet
One of the very best work boots for flat feet is this particular brand, Let us have a look at a few features that could make it ideal for flat foot.
- It is a sophisticated and stylish work boot designed specifically to give the maximum comfort and support to those who suffer from flat feet along with associated symptoms.
- The human-made rubber soles are made from high-quality rubber to improve grip and stability which in turn helps with leg movement.
- The inside of these boots are designed for complete comfort and will keep your feet warm especially during cold winters.
- These boots will withstand any weather conditions, whether snow or rain and are so easy to clean.
- On the whole, it is a fantastic shoe and a complete and holistic approach for people with flat feet.
- This shoe will ensure you the best value for money.
Tactical Boots for Low Arches / Flat Feet
- The upper part of the boot is made from a very high-quality synthetic material that is both durable and waterproof ensuring that the shoe remains water resistant completely.
- The shoe was designed in such a way using specific materials to meet the needs and requirements of people who suffer from the various degrees and different symptoms associated with flat feet.
- These boots are extremely durable and will last you a very long time even with tough use on rugged terrain.
- The boot itself is very lightweight and therefore very comfortable to wear.
- These boots come with Full-length Micro G® foam, which adds a cushioning layer on foot without making it heavy on the feet.
- Famous for the best of foot-strike guidance they are also known for the responsive cushioning which is a significant advantage in alleviating the pain caused by flat feet.
Wide Flat Feet Work Boots
- Made from high-quality Full-Grain leather that molds to your foot shape.
- Long lasting, and durable boot that also looks sophisticated and stylish enough for any occasion.
- The manmade rubber soles are well designed and shaped, and could play a positive role in helping better coordination of the tendon muscles come to relieve symptoms associated with a flat foot.
- The eyelet and welt stitches are an addition to the design of the boot giving it some more personality and a better appearance.
- The covered cushion insole and EVA midsole are extremely comfortable and will keep your feet well cushioned which is especially favorable to people with flat feet.
- This shoe will not only function as a work boot but is smart enough to wear for other occasions.
Lightweight Work Boots for Flat Feet
- It is a boot that complies with ‘ASTM F2413 Testing Standards’, the sole is made from a single piece of rubber only.
- This boot has a Foot-Force-F2A athletic insole; it is long lasting and extremely durable.
- The vulcanized rubber soles and the designing behind it aim directly at people who suffer from flat feet and the symptoms thereof.
- These boots come with an Electrical Hazard Protection.
Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Flat Feet
An attractive and tough pair of work boots that are also waterproof and offer a steel toe for added protection against compression hazards and falling objects.
- Durable and comfortable leather uppers that are completely waterproof to keep your feet dry in even the wettest of conditions.
- A strong and protective steel toe for ultimate safety.
- A comfortable and cushioned insole that can be removed allowing you the use of your orthotics.
- The slip-resistant rubber outsoles provide excellent grip and traction on multiple floor surfaces.
Conclusion for Flat Feet Work Boots
You cannot go wrong with any one of our excellent choices of work boots designed specifically to provide you with the comfort and support required for a flat foot or low arch. These work boots are sturdy and reliable, and each displays their unique safety and comfort features.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Summary Table of the Best Work Boots for Flat Feet
- What Exactly Causes a Flat Foot
- How do you know that you have Flat Feet
- The Right Work Boots for Flat Feet
- Features of a Work Boot for Flat Feet
- Top Work Boots for Flat Feet Reviews
- Best Steel Toe Work Boots for Flat Feet
- Tactical Boots for Low Arches / Flat Feet
- Wide Flat Feet Work Boots
- Lightweight Work Boots for Flat Feet
- Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Flat Feet
- Conclusion for Flat Feet Work Boots