Plantar Fasciitis is a painful condition of the foot that needs extra special care and treatment. Some consideration needs to be taken when selecting footwear mainly work boots when you are suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. When treated Plantar Fasciitis can take up to 6 months to heal.
Comparison Table for the Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
|1||Caterpillar Men's Second Shift - Steel Toe Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis||Caterpillar||94|
|2||Timberland Pro Men's Hyperion - Plantar Fasciitis Waterproof and Steel toe Work Boots||Timberland Pro||95|
|3||Timberland Pro Men's Mudslinger - Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis||Timberland Pro||96|
|4||Timberland Pro Men's Helix - Waterproof Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis||Timberland Pro||96|
|5||Caterpillar Men's Second Shift - Soft Toe Work boots for Heel Pain and Plantar Fasciitis||Caterpillar||93|
How do you know if you have Plantar Fasciitis
You might be experiencing plantar fasciitis when the bottom of your feet or heel hurt when you are walking or standing. This condition is very common amongst middle-aged individuals, though younger people that live very active lifestyles are becoming more and more susceptible to this condition.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis is caused when the ligament that supports the arch is damaged. This happens when frequent straining leads to a small tearing in the ligament and results in swelling and pain.
Factors that can lead to Plantar Fasciitis
- When you roll your feet inwards forcefully when you are walking or standing, this is otherwise known as excessive pronation.
- The arches of your feet are either too high or too low, low arches also known as flat feet.
- Excessive walking, standing or running for prolonged hours.
- When an individual is overweight it causes much strain on the feet and can also cause your arches to lower which is called flat feet.
- Wearing inappropriate or poorly fitting footwear can cause Plantar fasciitis as well as many other foot ailments.
- When your Achilles heel tendon or calf muscles are under a lot of strain it will affect your feet and may cause Plantar Fasciitis.
Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis at their Worst
Most people experience the pain and discomfort of plantar fasciitis with their first steps in the morning after getting out of bed, or after sitting for an extended period of time. As you progress moving and walking more, the pain may become less, but it does not go away completely. The pain remains at it’s worst in the heels.
Who Suffers the Most from Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis is one of the main reasons for heel pain. Plantar fasciitis is common amongst runners and overweight individuals. However, you can inflame Plantar Fasciitis just by wearing footwear that is inappropriate and does not provide adequate support and comfort, particularly for prolonged wear.
Comfort and Support Features of the Best Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis
- A firm and supportive ankles.
- Good heel support or cushioning.
- Good cushioning.
- Arch Support.
- Good shock absorbing technology or materials.
- A durable and thick slip resistant outsole.
- A supportive and shock absorbing midsole.
Work Boots For Plantar Fasciitis Reviews
Herewith a list of some of the best brands and styles of footwear that will help relieve the symptoms for persons suffering from Plantar Fasciitis;
The Caterpillar Men’s Second Shift are our first choice of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis; It is a work boot that is available in either a reinforced steel toe or soft toe end, and it comes in several colors and styles.
- A tough and durable boot for industrial work.
- The boot has a stylish and sporty look making them suitable for everyday casual wear.
- Constructed using Goodyear Welt construction methods.
- The Climasphere sock lining keeps your feet cool during warm and hot climates and will also keep your feet dry even in the wettest conditions.
- A sturdy and durable boot that will last you several years.
- Comfortable enough to wear for extended hours.
- A sturdy and tough slip resistant outsole.
A waterproof working boot specially designed for men suffering from Plantar Fasciitis.
- This boot features a top of the range leather upper with a waterproof membrane to withstand abrasion and keep your feet dry at all times.
- The boot provides a snug fit and extra foot protection with its alloy safety toe feature.
- The boot is also embedded with an EVA midsole to provide exceptional flexibility to the foot movement even in extreme conditions which make it a proper work boot for plantar fasciitis.
- Fully equipped with the Anti-Fatigue Technology Comfort System for excellent shock absorption.
- A comfortable shoe with excellent safety and protective features.
- A durable and slip resistant outsole.
If you want on the job protection and safety, as well as cushioning and comfort to reduce the symptoms of Plantar fasciitis this is most definitely the boot for you.
- The premium full-grain leather is used to construct the upper part of the boot, enabling you to, walk, run, hike and climb with great comfort.
- With a rigid nylon shank and the contoured thermoplastic urethane shock absorbing technology, these boots can be worn for prolonged hours and yet remain comfortable.
- The rubber soles are slip and oil resistant and provide excellent grip
- The EVA midsole and open cell polyurethane footbed ensure maximum comfort.
- These boots are especially advantageous for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis because of the advanced comfort features.
Like any other Timberland’s footwear, this model also has exceptional comfort and safety features.
- Constructed with a Waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- The Anti-Fatigue technology provides improved shock absorption.
- The boots come with an electrical hazard protection safety feature.
- A Titan Alloy Safety Toe construction for additional room and toe flexibility as well as advanced toe protection.
- The EVA midsoles are used to ensure cushioned comfort, giving better structural support to your feet and pain relief for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis.
- The Timberland PRO is an all in one shoe for any occasion.
- Slip resistant rubber outsoles that provide excellent grip and traction.
The Caterpillar Men’s Second Shift Soft Toe Boot is an all terrain boot that will keep your feet dry and comfortable for everyday wear.
- The Nylon mesh lining helps to keep moisture at bay so that your feet stay dry and fresh all day.
- Infused with Climasphere, you have additional foot temperature control, as this technology keeps your feet cool in hot weather and dry in rain or snow.
- You have guaranteed stability and improved grip with the added safety feature which is the slip resistant outsole made from high-grade rubber.
- A comfortable and supportive footbed.
- Great for everyday wear providing exceptional comfort and safety for the wearer.
You no longer have to dread your days at work the selection of work boots we have chosen for you will most definitely provide you with the much-desired relief from the painful symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table for the Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
- How do you know if you have Plantar Fasciitis
- What Causes Plantar Fasciitis
- Factors that can lead to Plantar Fasciitis
- Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis at their Worst
- Who Suffers the Most from Plantar Fasciitis
- Comfort and Support Features of the Best Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis
- Work Boots For Plantar Fasciitis Reviews
- Caterpillar Men's Second Shift Steel Toe Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
- Timberland Pro Men's Hyperion Plantar Fasciitis Waterproof and Steel toe Work Boots
- Timberland Pro Men's Mudslinger Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
- Timberland Pro Men's Helix Waterproof Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
- Caterpillar Men's Second Shift Soft Toe Work boots for Heel Pain and Plantar Fasciitis