If your occupation requires you to have additional foot protection, you can always consider adding Toe guards to your work boot to improve their levels of protection for your safety. Toe Guards will aid particularly in an environment where there are falling objects and lifting of heavy loads or compression hazards.
Contents Table for Toe Guards and Safety Toe Guard Work Boots
|1||Tuff Toe Men's Polyurethane - Work Boot Protector||Tuff Toe||95|
|2||Boot Saver Men's Toe Guards - Work Boot Protector||Boot Saver||94|
|3||Dr. Martens Men's Ironbridge - Steel Toe Metal Guard Work Boot||Dr. Martens||97|
|4||Timberland Pro Men's 40000 - Met Guar Steel Toe Work Boot||Timberland Pro||97|
|5||Timberland Pro Men's Internal - Met Guard Safety Work Boot||Timberland Pro||96|
When should you consider getting Toe Guards for your Work Boots
If the standard toe guards or construction of your work boot does not offer the required levels of protection for your work demands, then it is wise to consider getting an additional toe guard fitted to your work boots. In industries where heavy duty tasks are being performed such as engineering and construction work, especially where there are falling object hazards, a pair of additional Toe guards can also come in handy quite a bit. The toe guards or tips on your original work boot may also become damaged or worn, leaving you with an unsafe work boot, which in this case it would also be wise to obtain new toe guards.
What Characterizes a Good Toe Guard.
- Made from rubber or polyurethane materials for tough durability.
- A high quality fast acting adhesive.
- Durability, flexibility and strength.
Toe Guards For Work Boots Reviews – 2016
Below is a list of some high-quality toe guards that have proven to perform very well, as well as work boots with Safety toe guards;
- Formulated specifically to provide longer and more advanced protection for your footwear.
- The Tuff Toe will prolong the life of your work boot or sports boot so you can be at ease with the pair of boots you have currently and assured that they will still perform at their peak.
- This extremely durable and protective layer can be applied in only fifteen minutes, and your boots are as good as new.
- You will no longer have to spend hours repairing your boots as this Tuff Toe protective layer will provide your boot with all the flexibility and durability that it needs.
- The Tuff Toe package contains a mixing cartridge, sandpaper applicator stick and comes in 6 different colors; brown, tan, black, red, white, and blue to choose from.
- The Boot Saver Toe Guard is made of a very durable rubber that will protect and strengthen even the weakest parts of your boots that take the most strain.
- It is a very easy to use material that you attach to the toe part of your work boot by sticking it on with the adhesive glue that has been included in the package.
- The Boot Saver Toe Guard will strengthen the toe part of your boot making it much more durable and lengthening the life of your boots.
- The safety features of your boot will be greatly improved, and your feet will have optimal protection against hazards in the work environment.
- The Boot Saver Toe Guard kit comes fully equipped with the black toe cap, sandpaper, and adhesive, as well as easy to follow instructions on how to apply it to your boot.
Safety Toe Work Boots
- The removable padded insole provides superior comfort and shock absorbency.
- This Boot is embedded with a metatarsal guard steel toe offering exceptional protection.
- The materials used in this boot provide a source of electrical conduction that will protect you against electric shock in conditions or areas with electrical hazards.
- The upper portion of this boot is double stitched and made from full grain leather that is completely water resistant for a durable boot that will keep your feet dry.
- A tough and durable boot made for hard wearing in rugged terrain.
- This boot provides the best protection where you will need it the most especially in a situation where there are heavy loads that may fall.
- A protective Ironbridge steel toe.
- A patented air-cushioned sole with a durable non-slip PVC outsole.
- The external metatarsal protection technology will offer you much better foot and toe protection.
- The Boot is embedded with an antimicrobial fabric lining to get rid of foot odor and keep your feet fresh and dry all day.
- Designed to follow the anatomical contours of your foot providing exceptional comfort and support.
- This Boot is sewn with Kevlar thread creating a long lasting working shoe.
- Constructed with Everguard leather to give you comfort and mobility at the same time in a durable work boot.
- A durable slip, oil, heat and abrasion resistant outsole.
- A comfortable and shock absorbing midsole.
- Overall a very comfortable shoe with advanced safety features.
- A full leather construction with a padded upper and collar portion to keep your feet dry, comfortable and supported at all times.
- These boots are sewn using Kevlar technology for a tighter construction giving more durability to the boots.
- The boot has a metatarsal friendly shape and fit which helps to prevent foot injuries and protects the foot during heavy duty work in hazardous circumstances.
- The combined DryZ IntellitempTM X-Static technology aids in temperature and moisture regulation to keep the feet dry and cool during hot weather conditions and warm during cold conditions.
- These boots come fully equipped with electrical hazard protection features to prevent electrical shock.
- The durable rubber outsole is heat, oil, slip and abrasion resistant.
All the above-mentioned boots and Toe Guards are specifically designed to offer extra protection for your feet in heavy duty work environments. Each boot and toe guard has its own unique and specialized features.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Contents Table for Toe Guards and Safety Toe Guard Work Boots
- When should you consider getting Toe Guards for your Work Boots
- What Characterizes a Good Toe Guard.
- Toe Guards For Work Boots Reviews – 2016
- Safety Toe Work Boots